Friday, May 13, 2011

Caught the Culprits!

In a turn of events I would have never expected (sorry for my lack of faith German police, I  have been well trained by your American brethren), they caught the female half of the duo who conned us on the apartment!

I still can't believe it. A prost to you sir! And to you, and you, and you! Little is known about what actually went down, and the man is still on the loose, but I can tell you it made our night thinking about her in a jail cell somewhere in Berlin last night. I know it's not becoming, but I hope it's awful. I hope she is terrified for her future and questioning how she even ended up here in the first place. Because that is exactly how we felt.

Who knows if they will catch him, if they will spend time in jail, or if even a little of our money will come back to us, but for now we feel like
JUSTICE. 

UPDATE: They caught the guy in Munich! We just heard & can't be happier. Feels like victory...even though we had little to do with it.Hopefully the good news will continue to flow in day by day. Thanks for all of your support!

1 comment:

~ cheryl said...

Cool - hope to hear details.

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008