Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ian Takes on Wedding Prep

so we have less than four months to the big day. How do I feel you may ask? Well, I must say that I'm super excited.

It will be great to finally make everything official, and I couldn't be happier than having Ebe as my wife.

As you may expect, there are still many things to get done. Many large decisions have been made, but all those tiny little things are what really is tricky.

My goal for the next coming week or so is to get an idea of what kind of suit I want to wear at the wedding. I say nay to the cumberbund. Maybe if I were still sporting my faux-mullet. No, I think a nice snazzy suit will do the trick. How cool would it be to have some nice colorful kicks with it as well?

I also need to get our "holy man" ordained. Shouldn't be too much more than a few clicks of the mouse and twenty bucks or so from the ol' bank account.

I also need to get everything finalized with our photographer for the wedding. We really lucked out, and Andy's brother-in-law Craig agreed to take pictures for us. We need to set up a little meeting-poo with him and discuss what we expect, and likewise from him.

So, that's about it for now... that and work. And having fun in the sun. Let's hope this weather keeps up until October 17th! See you at the ballroom!

1 comment:

~ cheryl said...

Glad you're looking forward to the wedding - Ian. It will be here before we know it - and it will be awesome!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008